During your stay in Parga, you can visit the archaeological, historical and cultural monuments of the area.
- Parga's Castle: is built on the top of Parga’s cape,built for protection against the invaders with spectacular view
- Anthousa’s Castle: fortress which was built during the Turkish rule by Ali Pasha to siege to Parga and is still maintained in good condition.
- Ecclesiastical Museum: in the city center with a rich collection of religious relics
- Old Monastery of Vlacherna: monastery with Ionian style with unknown year of establishment.
- Ancient Nikopolis: The ancient city of Nicopolis, founded by Octavian, 31 BC where which preserves many elements of the city
- Acheron springs: According to mythology there were the gates of Hades
- ancient Oracle: located on the shores of Lake Acherousia and at this point was the entrance to the world of souls.
- mouth of Acheron: suitable place for lovers of kayaking, canoeing, and nature (protection Natura 2000).
- Zalongo's rock: there exists a monument for the heroines of Souli sacrificed in order not to be captived by the enemies